SAS II Standard LIMITED
Our Standard Division pistols come with all the bells and whistles that any IPSC Standard / USPSA Limited shooter needs. The Standard line is true to our mantra “ready to race out of the box”, giving you all the features you’ll need for competitive shooting from the get go. While it’s called the Standard, it’s far from being so; every pistol is hand-built for accuracy and speed with the highest attention to detail and fitted by our master gunsmiths.
Each pistol comes with a full dust cover giving you the best balance between weight, stability and accuracy.
- Calibers: 9mm / .40 S&W
- Barrel: Match grade 5.0” ramped bull barrel (TIN Coated barrels are optional extra ($150.00).
- Frame: Full dust cover.
- Finish: Stainless steel/ Black Oxide Finish (Black Oxide optional extra $60.00).
- Magazines: 3, 120mm w/ aluminum base plate.
- Trigger: 2.5-3.0 lbs.
- Safety: Ambidextrous and extended levers.
- Hammer: Lightweight CNC machined.
- Magazine release: Enlarged with adjustable button.
- Sights: Adjustable rear & fiber optic front.
- Magwell: Enlarged.
- Weight: as shown (unloaded) : 1096 g / 38.660 oz approx.
Stainless Steel $2,190.00
Available Parts & Upgrades:
-R package for SAS II – $750.00
-Picatinny rail option – $100.00
-Modular trigger kit – $60.00
-Slide stop with integrated thumb rest – $90.00
-Brass magwell – $112.00
Available Color Options & Coatings:
-Gold PVD barrel -$150.00
-Black Oxide slide & frame – $100.00
-Black Oxide slide – $65.00
-Black Oxide frame – $65.00